The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a lot riding on this game, did a lot of talking this week. lets go TU!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

penn state is horrible, most overrated band of losers ever. at least temple can actually feel good about the way they played. pulling my hair out.

·
Premium Member
24,272 Posts
Dan Castle said:
got a lot riding on this game, did a lot of talking this week. lets go TU!

Hope ya didn't have too much riding on game!! Ha, ha, ha...

I never have anything riding on dese games...just good fun!!

CONGRATS TO PENN STATE ON WIN!!

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
The defense for PSU looked good...the offense stunk!!!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah just dignity and personal pride and a place to go home to, stuff like that
good gracious that was a frustrating game, and now I have to hear it from everybody

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nah temple can take something from this game, their D is on the verge of elite in the MAC. I was a bit disappointed they didn't give more touches to pierce considering he's absolutely their star. next week in maryland will be a big game as well but boy it would have been nice to get this game.

·
Premium Member
24,272 Posts
Getinearly said:
Must be HORRIBLE to be you.

lol...glad Dan started this thread as a reminder...i almost forgot to whutch the game on ESPN!!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its a very confusing time in my life, being a temple fan enrolled at psu. I just try taking it one day a time.

·
Premium Member
24,272 Posts
Dan Castle said:
its a very confusing time in my life, being a temple fan enrolled at psu. I just try taking it one day a time.
Now that is a lil confusing fer sure!!

I got my BS degree from York College so im neutral. My new SIL is a recent PSU grad though...but he's a wrestler & not into football!

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
JoePa may be coaching them from his bed in a nursing home soon. I'm sorry, but Penn State needs to move on from the JoePa era. They need a more active coach. It's long past due for a change there.

·
Premium Member
24,272 Posts
Would like to see a game in Happy Valley sometime. Toured campus & stadium when daughter was considering going to Main after acceptance but decided on anuther university. Neat place!!

Enjoy the game....likely will be tuning in on the tube Saturday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts