The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering purchasing a T/C Venture Predator 308 cal. for deer hunting. Has anyone had experience with this rifle. Pros or Cons?

·
Banned
751 Posts
i would look at the twist, i do not know what it is and i would google some reviews to find out how it shoots deer weight bullets. being a predator rifle will it like lighter pills better? does it have a faster twist than most 308s? i do not know just something to think about.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Wait a little bit..last summer they had a super sale going on at $449.00 and a $50 rebate and it was on the icon not the venture..so wait a little and see what happens as the economy slows down a sales drop off over gas prices..you got lots of time until deer season. The ICON is alot more than the venture.

·
Registered
699 Posts
My buddy and I just purchased T/C Venture's. His in the 308 and mine in the 223. We just took them out this past weekend and we were not disappionted. They were both tack drivers, sometimes shooting in the same hole. A lot of gun for the money. T/C garuantees 1" MOA at a hundred and I think they have backed it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts