The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
call a few gunsmiths and a few couldnt change the pushbutton safety to work for a lefty. one guy said he could. he is a hour away plus i like to do things myself. has anyone or does anyone know if this is a simple job or should i just take that drive to have the gunsmith do it? he said it should only be $50 so its pretty cheap. thanks

·
Registered
12,166 Posts
Messing with safetys is like messing with brakes on your car. If you don't know what you are doing - take it to someone who does.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I did my benelli switched it from left to right and it was no problem. The shotgun you mention should have the trigger assembly that is removable. If you can take apart the trigger assembly with the bottem hingeplate attached all in one piece you could switch it. Just make sur eyou do it in an area free of dirt or other debris being that there is little componants so if something falls it is easy to find. Trust me I know. Anyway, if it becomes something harder than you would like to attempt, stop and take it to someone that can do it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts