The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
We need to find where everyone lives and scheduals the we can try a meeting. I'm on here a lot so I'm easy to reach if anyone needs me

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
gunmaster did I put you in the wrong region??

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rooster
i am in southeastern jefferson couty in puxsutawney i am smack dab in the midle of nw,nc,sw,sc i do most of my hunting in 2E.

i am thinking more of the greensburg area for a meeting place. what say you sw reps

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
OK.just wanted to make sure I had that designation right....I actually see it as a real good thing to have the reps along the borders for the region to be represented well.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Wherever you guys pick will be ok with me. I'm retired so not too busy til trout opener. My little town is 20 miles from Indiana or Johnstown or Latrobe depending on direction I am headed.

·
Administrator
39,067 Posts
gunmaster12 said:
rooster
i am in southeastern jefferson couty in puxsutawney i am smack dab in the midle of nw,nc,sw,sc i do most of my hunting in 2E.

i am thinking more of the greensburg area for a meeting place. what say you sw reps
Hey that sounds great to me!

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
Hey guys, Ive been outta town for a few days. I am open to a meeting almost anywhere in the S.W. I'm available most any time, although coaching Basketball and Baseball will soon consume a lot of evenings.

Looking forward to setting something up!!

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
Maybe a online meeting would be a good idea to start, I'm pretty busy during the week and we could address anything we really need to get started on.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i was looking online for info on upcoming gun shows in the southwest region. any information on dates for greensburg or monroeville? maybe see if we can set up a table.

so far working on
canoe trip
grotchy coyote is working on statewide get together.

we used to do this thing in the cb club in the 70's called a coffee break just getting together drinks and bsing at idlewild park we can call it hpa family fun day.

i am also thinking of hosting a sw region swap meet.
what do you guys think?

also thinking how to get more kids involved in the outdoors
and shooting sports.

·
Banned
10,667 Posts
i'm open to any and all ideas as i believe any ideas are better than no ideas at all.

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
gunmaster12 said:
i was looking online for info on upcoming gun shows in the southwest region. any information on dates for greensburg or monroeville? maybe see if we can set up a table.

so far working on
canoe trip
grotchy coyote is working on statewide get together.

we used to do this thing in the cb club in the 70's called a coffee break just getting together drinks and bsing at idlewild park we can call it hpa family fun day.

i am also thinking of hosting a sw region swap meet.
what do you guys think?

also thinking how to get more kids involved in the outdoors
and shooting sports.
ARH sport shop runs what I think is the best show in the SW. It is held at the Washington County Fairgrounds. Next one is April 24th&25th.

http://www.arhsportshop.com/

Hers the link for the Monroevile shows:
http://www.cegunshows.com/ShowInformation/MonroevillePA/tabid/91/Default.aspx

Heres the one for Greensburg:

http://www.paguncollectors.org/shows.htm

·
Administrator
39,067 Posts
gunmaster12 said:
it's a good hike for me too dude. isn't the westmoreland mall along route 30 between latrobe and greenburg?
Yes it is!I'm up to travel anywhere you guys want this to take place!
Bonzy has some good links here.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my computer is going to get repaired this weekend will be out of touch for a few days. in the meantime how about thinking of getting together at the greensburg gun show in june?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts