The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the weekend riding the Susquehannock forrest trails, and tent camping in Potter County Family Campground. Very good time had by all. Had a group of 9, with more than half being beginner riders. That is a perfect place for new riders. Rode 100 miles , good scenery. Campground was real nice with friendly folks. Real good time. Highly recommend it. You can access the trails right from your campsite.

·
Registered
8,510 Posts
Re: Susquehannock forrest trails

Shooter, I agree....have been going up there for a few years now and Mark and Jen (Campground owners) are very nice and help you in any way possible.

Tons of riding opportunity also, ride straight from your campsite.

Any pics of the weekend?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Susquehannock forrest trails....Pics Added

Yes, the owners were awesome. Very good down to earth friendly folks.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Re: Susquehannock forrest trails....Pics Added

Was a great weekend to ride. Not the usual dust. There were a good many on the trail. As always it was another great weekend in God's country.
Here is a pic of my boy hitting a puddle.

Shawn - Did you like Smokeys lecture? I recognized you from here on huntpa. I see your posts in the predator section. I bought some preorbital to give it a try on the deer. I am ready for some coyote action - funny thing is Sunday morning we saw a coyote runny down Billy Lewis Rd. Still trying for my first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts