·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Susquehanna Valley Beagle Club
Mifflinville, Pennsylvania

AKC Licensed, and IBGA Qualifier - Small Pack Option on Rabbits

March 2 and 3, 2013 ........ Entry fee $20.00

Headquarter and Running Grounds: Mifflinville, Pa. From Interstate 80 Exit Mifflinville and follow Rt 339 North 3.8 miles. The Club driveway on right hand side. "BEWARE of RAILROAD TRACK CROSSING" at entrance.

Closing & Drawing: 8:00 A. M. each Day ... Premeasuring 7:30 A. M.

Class Date Judges

13" Dog................Saturday, March 2, 2013
Benjamin Giles and Stephen Meissner

15" Dog................Saturday, March 2, 2013
Ian Hannis and Carmen Nardolillo

13" [censored].................Sunday, March 3, 2013
Mike Johnson and Harold Mease

15" [censored].................Sunday, March 3, 2013
Jared Shade and Mike Frantz

Prizes: Trophy to First Place hounds and Rosettes First thru NBQ.

Breakfast and Lunch will be served each Day.

Contacts: FTC George Gately Jr. 570 544-2291, or John Becker 570-233-2569

GPS users Address 56 Beagle Club Road, Nescopeck PA

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
I'm just glad to see a beagle post on here. The pheasant/grouse/birds in PA will never end.

I'll see you there too Ryan, looking forward to it.

#Didsomeonesayhare

·
Banned
313 Posts
I should be able to make it if work stays the same should be a fun weekend. After running hare fri-sun in NY the weekend before my males should be tossed in the first series lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys I'm not home yet, still stuck over here in the "land of sand". I should be back to the states by April 1, so hopfully I see you at some trials then.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey Ryan, Danielle tells me the new pup's name out of Boomer and Calypso is going to be "Sweet Potato" Ah how cute!! I heard Dad is not happy!! And yes i have the food under control, going to put out Lunch Buffet's both days. Hope you like it
Cheryl

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
rbecker said:
Susquehanna Valley Beagle Club
Mifflinville, Pennsylvania

AKC Licensed, and IBGA Qualifier - Small Pack Option on Rabbits

March 2 and 3, 2013 ........ Entry fee $20.00

Headquarter and Running Grounds: Mifflinville, Pa. From Interstate 80 Exit Mifflinville and follow Rt 339 North 3.8 miles. The Club driveway on right hand side. "BEWARE of RAILROAD TRACK CROSSING" at entrance.

Closing & Drawing: 8:00 A. M. each Day ... Premeasuring 7:30 A. M.

Class Date Judges

13" Dog................Saturday, March 2, 2013
Benjamin Giles and Stephen Meissner

15" Dog................Saturday, March 2, 2013
Ian Hannis and Carmen Nardolillo

13" [censored].................Sunday, March 3, 2013
Mike Johnson and Harold Mease

15" [censored].................Sunday, March 3, 2013
Jared Shade and Mike Frantz

Prizes: Trophy to First Place hounds and Rosettes First thru NBQ.

Breakfast and Lunch will be served each Day.

Contacts: FTC George Gately Jr. 570 544-2291, or John Becker 570-233-2569

GPS users Address 56 Beagle Club Road, Nescopeck PA

Man I judged that trial with Jim Whetzel from Delmont area, 25 years ago, it was in summer then if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
annie girl said:
Hey Ryan, Danielle tells me the new pup's name out of Boomer and Calypso is going to be "Sweet Potato" Ah how cute!! I heard Dad is not happy!! And yes i have the food under control, going to put out Lunch Buffet's both days. Hope you like it
Cheryl
Cheryl, she comes up with some pretty good names. We have a male puppy coming out of ohio from a breeding to Boomer and she wants to name him "Donkey". She thinks everyone would get a laugh out of my dad stumbling around the mountain yelling for "Donkey!", like shrek. Glad to hear everying is under control, you do an awesome job with food and I would much rather have your cooking than the food they are serving over here. April can't come soon enough.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alpine Shooter said:
Man I judged that trial with Jim Whetzel from Delmont area, 25 years ago, it was in summer then if I am not mistaken.
We have changed our date for this trial a few times in the last 20+ years. Until 3yrs ago it was at the end of August, before that it was the beginning of August. We also have a trial the last weekend of April every year, and we have had 90+ degree weather at that trial as well.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
That trial you judged at Java last year was some time in April??? I'm pretty sure it was pushing the 90 degree mark. Good thing you had that swamp to run in to cool you down!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hey John and friends, Leo got the firewood already for Saturday nite and supper is in the freezer ready to go for you folks staying Sat. Nite. Hope to see you there!!
Cheryl

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Cheryl, we should be there around lunch time on saturday. Hopefully in time to watch one of the winners packs.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts