Time:
5 p.m. - Doors Open
7 p.m. - Dinner

16972 SR 706
Montrose, PA 18801

Tickets:
$55 - Single
$80 - Couple
$100 - Early Bird Sportman's Package (with $300 worth of raffle tickets)

We have a very nice prize table package along with games,silent auction and live auction. As of right now we have 11 guns for prizes and will probably have more. If you'd like any more info or would like to purchase tickets, please PM me on this forum!! Thanks.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
12th ANNUAL
SUSQUEHANNA BRANCH of
Quality Deer Management Association R.E.A.C.H. MEMBERSHIP BANQUET

Saturday March 23rd, 2013
Montrose VFW - 1 Mile East of Montrose on Rt.706
For tickets see or call:
Jim Dovin (Forest City, Richmondale) 650-5967; Kevin Urian (Waymart) 282-7545;
Dave Taylor (Montrose) 278-1433; Dave Wilcox (Montrose) 278-2818;
Bob Wagner (Montrose) 278-9363; Rusty Ely (Montrose/South Montrose/) 396-0216 (cell);
Becky Cooley – (Montrose/Brooklyn) 278-6918;
Matt & Denise Sellers (South Montrose & NE US) 278-9358;
Jim Holbert (Birchardville and NE US) 767-1303; Alton Arnold (Fairdale) 278-1274
Dave Sienko (Hallstead) 396-3125 (cell); Al Cuevas (Susquehanna & NY) 396-5033;
Mike Koneski (Springville) 965-7625; Jerry Rusek (Kingsley) 350-0966 (cell)
Jack Sorber (Little Meadows, NY) 623-2105;
Jeff Cottell – (Dalton) 877-0402 (cell)
Art Lucarelli – (Old Forge) 650-0117 (cell); Ed Grasavage (Pittston & Fairdale) 655-8181;

Doors Open at 5PM
OPEN BAR 5:30 till 6:30; Silent Auction 5:30 -7:07; Dinner 7:00; Live Auction starts at 7:30.
Boneless stuffed Chicken Breast, Crab Cake, Oven Roasted Beef with Gravy,
Cut Ziti with Meat sauce, Whole Kernel Corn, Green Beans, Rolls & Butter,
Dessert, Coffee and Tea
---------------------------------------------------------
Banquet Tickets:
Single (with 1 yr. Membership) $55
Couples (with one 1 yr. Membership) $80
---------------------------------------------------------
**EARLY BIRD SPECIAL**
Purchase $100 Sportsmen's Raffle Tickets and get
$300 worth of tickets PLUS a QDMA cap!!
(Improved and Enhanced Super Bonus and Bonus Packages)
Your banquet ticket # will be written on the back of
Every Bonus and Super Bonus ticket.
**** Must be purchased by MARCH 18th !!! ****

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have 12 guns and a bow, plus many other items like ground blinds, trail cams, chainsaw, etc!!! Lots of good food and plenty of prizes. Many silent and live auction items will be available too. Tickets are going fast and may be sold out within the next week!!! If you don't have a good time at this event, it's your own fault!!!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're up to 13 guns, a crossbow and a vert bow along with all the other goodies!! Seeds, minerals, calls, DVD's, etc..... We have maybe 35 tix left, they're going fast!!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD OUT!!!!!!! 192 to attend!!! WOO-HOO!!

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Barney! A ton of effort goes into this event and only through the work of volunteers and generous donors can this be a success. Glad you had a good time and hope you can make it again next year.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny thing, 200 people in the room, 13 firearms, 2 bows and countless knives yet nobody was hurt or killed!!

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Stack ,I give you guys BIG kudos...your branch makes alot of noise in how they are moving and shaking, read about you guys in QW magazine.

A real model for PA QDMA chapters. i just can;t pull the trigger on starting one here. I am not sure where the time would come from. Was the habitat day i read about at your farm?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Habitat Day was at an Associate Director's farm. He's doing it right! I'm working on more NWSG's, forbs and wildflowers here. Also planting more trees, soft mast and Dunstan Chestnut. Throw in some food plots and it comes together. Thanks for noticing our activities. We are a busy branch. We do a lot of work on Gamelands in Susquehanna Co.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Stack...nice job by all involved.....keep up the good work..

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Buzz! BTW, were you there?

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
No, I didn't make it. I am involved with to many hobby's right now. The only sports banquet I do is the "Bradford County Trophy Deer and Bear". Not a big banquet type of person, but I help them with their banquet, and some other things.
By the way, had a guy telling me a few weeks ago, that he knew a great place to go shoot sporting clays should I ever want to go. From his description of the location, I am quite sure he was referring to your place. Although I have never been there, he spoke very highly of it.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Buzz! If he was talking about NEPA, Susqy County in particular, then that was us!! Let me know when you decide to visit, I'll soften the course.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Probably have to set it real soft......

He said going out of Meshoppen, half way up the hill bear left (think that's Kiserville rd??)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts