The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Survey Time!

8984 Views 59 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  Chaos
[No message]
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
i voted yes. Don't know why, there was no question, but I'm thinking positive today!
I voted but don't remember what. It was a yes or a no that I can tell you.
I voted NO because I refuse to be stereotyped.
Why do we have to vote before we can see the results?
Do you work for the Bama administration er somptin???
See less See more
InVenangoNow said:
I voted no because dennis voted yes.
That's a good reason. Safe bet that I'm making the wrong choice.
timberdoodle said:
Why do we have to vote before we can see the results?
Do you work for the Bama administration er somptin???
Just vote!! no need to tell you why!
I did eeny meenie miney moe , and voted no, but 50 % of the people agreed with me.
dennis h. said:
InVenangoNow said:
I voted no because dennis voted yes.
That's a good reason. Safe bet that I'm making the wrong choice.
See less See more
timberdoodle said:
Why do we have to vote before we can see the results?
Do you work for the Bama administration er somptin???
I've heard rumours that he does.
I've been around alot of ruminant mills and I just don't trust em...
I think there should be more choices for such a broad topic....
I changed my mind. I want to vote no now.
You could change yer name to Withinvenangonow...

But ya can't change yer vote once they are recorded
See less See more
I am waiting for a lobbyist to shower me with gifts and sway my vote..................when is the deadline ???????
I am a yes man also , just like being with my wife ! This was not an easy decision based on nothing....
timberdoodle said:
You could change yer name to Withinvenangonow...

But ya can't change yer vote once they are recorded
You tell'im Diddle! Soon him and I will be the best of friends!
See less See more
I voted no because this whole thing reeks of conspiracy. In fact it's obvious what this is all about!
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Top