The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
I want Seattle to win but I think Denver is the better team. With that being said, if the weather is bad I am going to give the edge to Seattle. I am hoping for a blizzard. It would be historic.

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
Great QB vs. average (at best) QB who can run. Good thing Seattle has a good D. That's the only thing that will keep it close.

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
A snowstorm would even things out and make the game very entertaining. Hopefully, there will be a whiteout at halftime and whatever lame act is performing will have to be cancelled. Unless it's Miley Cyrus. America cant get enough of that trash!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I think they're having Bruno Mars at halftime?

I'd prefer Mick Mars (aka Cousin It)

·
6,450 Posts
the nfl will not allow manning to lose......I like the guy seems like a good guy but the nfl will see to it he gets another ring!!! look what they did for their poster boy rayray last year

·
Registered
9,848 Posts
I will be rooting for Denver all the way, unlike last year's Super Bowl when all I could do is hug the toilet and vomit from utter revulsion all evening.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
They should schedule a fight between Sherman and Crabtree for halftime. I'd watch that.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Muzz said:
They should schedule a fight between Sherman and Crabtree for halftime. I'd watch that.
...would be the best half time show they ever had!!!!

·
Banned
994 Posts
treestand91 said:
the nfl will not allow manning to lose......I like the guy seems like a good guy but the nfl will see to it he gets another ring!!! look what they did for their poster boy rayray last year
I hope you are wrong. Seattle deserves better treatment after the refs rigged Superbowl XL.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
JerrySS said:
treestand91 said:
I hope you are wrong. Seattle deserves better treatment after the refs rigged Superbowl XL.
Here we go with this again.....lol

·
Registered
13,493 Posts
Maybe Peyton, Archie, and Eli can pout at the NFL and Peyton can refuse to play unless the Super Bowl is moved to a warmer location.

Can't stand any of them after what they pulled on draft day in 2004.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Manning is one the best QBs to ever play the game, I never use to like him but realized how smart and good he is. Don't know why a lot of people don't like him. Hope he gets his second Ring.

·
Registered
12,352 Posts
Depends on the winds at MetLife. Peyton hangs one of those wobblers up there, it's 6 the other way.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
G2CDeer said:
It's going to be fun to watch Manning pick apart Seattle's Defense.
I wouldn't be so sure that will be the case........

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Don't care either way, I just hope it is entertaining.

I will definitely be rooting for a Noreaster that day. Will the NFL cancel or proceed with it if a Noreaster is forecast?

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Fuda44 said:
Manning is one the best QBs to ever play the game, I never use to like him but realized how smart and good he is. Don't know why a lot of people don't like him. Hope he gets his second Ring.
I am with ya here...he is very professional and humble, then you got guys like Sherman...LOL. I mean they stuck a mic in Peyton's face right after his game too and the reporter mentioned how great a game he had and he modestly just said " well thank you" and complimented the Patriots on a game well played.

When Peyton was a Colt I just never liked him much, but with Denver he seems to of taken on that John Elway type persona, leader, professional, hard to hate... GO BRONCS!! Til next year anyway.

All Seahawks fan I personally know are women, I think it has to do with the pretty colors...heck one even admitted it. LOL

·
Registered
40,122 Posts
Fuda44 said:

I think the dislike for Manning comes from the media constantly drooling over him. As far as being one of the best, I agree with you but only in the era of protecting the QB and wide receivers. Same goes for Brady and the rest in this era. Prior to these new rules those guys got the crap beat out of them on every play and got back up and did it again. They were some tough hombres. I guess today's players would adapt to that situation but how well they would play after getting picked up and body slammed a few times is open to debate.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts