·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a review for these tree stands

Summit Switchblade

and the Summit Dager

i cant find any online

also what is the difference between them??

my dad uses a lone wolf, and i looked at those. but every one says the seat on them is to small for my 245 pound rear end.

i will be useing the stand for the next 6-7 years so i want to get the best i can get.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
the switchback has the safety bar/shooting bar that surrounds you. the dager is open in the front. they also different from other summits in the way they pack out. they fold down flat whereas the older summits were bulkier. the part of the stand which holds the band, that goes around the tree, is hinged so it folds flat against the stand when packing out.
i can't give you a review on them, i just know about them because i researched them. i almost bought the switchback until i found the equalizer stand which i bought instead, for 2 reasons. it's self leveling and when you get to your height, you tighten 2 straps which lock the top and bottom together and make the stand rock solid.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
I would love to see a review on the dagger. I have a lone wolf now that I'm considering selling so I can purchase the dagger

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just my two cents... I just bought a summit titan. I am 6'2" and weigh around 220lbs. The stand has a very big platform, extremely comfortable seat, and the thing is rock solid. It is my first climber and find it very intuitive to use and shoot from. I am new to hunting and in the past only had access to wooden stands and cheap ladder stands- neither of which would I suggest using- in fact due to my experiences on them ended up hunting from the ground. The negatives about the titan are it's big to pack and a little on the hefty side at 24 lbs. Some find it is loud- and that I am not challenging, but find the benefits far outweigh the positives. Perhaps it is too big for the late summer/ early autumn, but come cold temps and bulky clothes, I think the Titan will be money.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys,

dose any one have a dager or switchblade?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts