The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, is there a contest in the Sullivan county area this year. I thought there was one in the last couple years with the weigh in somewhere in Hillsgrove? Any help is appreciated.

Registered
try contacting the Eagles mere fire dept, they used to run the coyote contest there for many yrs, I haven't gotten into there contest in a while
that or contact WNEP TV , the PA outdoorsman show, they run adds for it every yr too on there TV show.

on a side note, I mainly do the Mosquito creek sportsman club contest now, WAY bigger pot(over 40 grand last yr) and its a state wide contest
here is a link if you care to look

Mosquito Creek | Sportmen's Association Inc.

Registered
Check out the Sullivan County Coyote Hunt on Facebook. I was told the info was posted there. It is supposed to be the last week in February.

BTW it is being run by the Laporte Fire Company.

If I get any more info I'll post it.

Registered
Check out the Sullivan County Coyote Hunt on Facebook. I was told the info was posted there. It is supposed to be the last week in February.

BTW it is being run by the Laporte Fire Company.

If I get any more info I'll post it.
YEAH My bad, on the fire company, I just knew my friend that lived in Eagles mere was a part of the hunt and know he is a volunteer in EM as well, but he
's active in the area in a lot of ways
but sure they would have steered you in the right direction as there a close community there

Registered
Sullivan County Coyote Hunt, Feb.24,25, and 26, 2017.
$30 registration fee. Must be received by Feb.18.
Walking will be accepted at the Laporte Volunteer fire hall on Thursday February 23, between 6 - 9 pm.
For more info, contact Mike Morris at 570-525-3092.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts