The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother is coming in from California on the 22nd of July. He wants to go to a rendezvous and I'm having trouble finding an event. Any events going on that are good ones to hit?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,391 Posts
Hopefully someone can help you guys out. Our club had one last weekend.
I could be wrong, but I think I remember seeing one coming up near that date in the Frederick, Maryland area. Maybe someone has more/better info.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dixon's Gunmakers Fair starts on the 23 of July. It is not a rendezvous but if there is any interest in muzzleloading (especially longrifles) It is worth checking out. I don't know how far you want to drive, this is in the eastern part of the state. You can do a search for it online to get more info. I do know people come from all over to attend this event every year. I am going to be there Sat. this year after missing the last two years.

·
Registered
12,138 Posts
Check the back of a Muzzleblast Magazine for charter clubs in your area, or the web site of the NMLRA. Some other web sites list area rondy's. If not near P-burgh, Ohio must have three a weekend

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
GO TO DIXONS---just in case no one mentioned this idea yet!!! He will thank you a million times over...You can see the best of todays builds plus many from the ancient past on disply---heck sometimes people bring them from both past and present and shove them in your hands to take home!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts