The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Benelli Super Black Eagle II .....I want to put a scope on it - preferably one with a red/green dot.
Any suggestions ?

·
Registered
826 Posts
What makes you say that Buddy, is it that big gash that John's put on your forehead???

·
Registered
152 Posts
I just put a scope on a SBE I last year. Its a TruGlo I believe without looking. Love it! It was fair priced too from Cheaper Than Dirt.

·
Registered
18,426 Posts
Aimpoint 9000SC red dot scope. They withstand the heaviest recoil and get 50,000hrs battery life. I have one on my Benelli SBE 2 and one on my Mossberg 835.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Burris FF II or II, the Aim Points or the Bushnell trophy series red dots are all good sites. I have all three on a turkey gun of some sort. I also just set up a 20 gauge this past spring (870) had it D n T'd and mounted the Bushnell TR-25 micro red dot on it. Love the combo! It all depends on what you want to spend really. I got the TR-25 for really cheap online, my FF II cost around $250.00 while my Aim Point would sell USED for around $400.00...

·
Super Moderator
12,787 Posts
I have a Leupold 1X4 on my 12 Browning and Eotech Holographic on one of my twenties and open sights on another of my 20's.

·
Super Moderator
24,073 Posts
I have this on my backup Mossberg 500 it came with the gun when I bought it:

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
The BSA above is a great buy and works awesome! I have one on my Winchester and its super bright! Sightmark makes some good Holographics and they have many different mods (red/green). Thats if your not a richy rich like BEAGLER!!

·
Super Moderator
24,073 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Yeah and mr "richie rich" beagler won't have anywhere near the problems with his optics crapping out on him like some folks will with the el' cheapo stuff mounted. I ALWAYS say buy the best you can afford and I would NEVER fault anyone for spending the ching on a quality pice of optics, especially for something like a shotgun, that can tear apart the cheap stuff like it was prison toilet paper.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Yeah, thats true.. but my BSA has held up for the last 8 years... and I do love the Beagler... he is a buddy of mine!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts