The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
14,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After listening to some folks at work I thought i'd try the subway diet. so starting 30 days ago I starting eating nothing but subway cookies three times a day, and after 30 days I put on 30 pds . Guess subway is not for everyone.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I actually know a guy who ate nothing but potato chips, drank water, and worked out for 30 days and lost 64lbs.

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
atr said:
After listening to some folks at work I thought i'd try the subway diet. so starting 30 days ago I starting eating nothing but subway cookies three times a day, and after 30 days I put on 30 pds . Guess subway is not for everyone.
Have you considered a lawsuit? Maybe something in a pinstripe? You don't have to take this sitting down!!!

·
Registered
20,595 Posts
You should try the McDonalds diet. Get a big mac, large fries and coke three times day for 30 days. It will work for you, I know it.

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
Big Redneck said:
Subway diet =
It appears our lone PA mountain lion had a brief encounter with the Grateful Dead.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Well, that thing certainly is dead (died a month or so ago) Not sure how grateful it is, though.

·
Registered
19,645 Posts
mattyg123 said:
I actually know a guy who ate nothing but potato chips, drank water, and worked out for 30 days and lost 64lbs.
Had a plumber that use to work for me lost a boatload of weight all he ate was 4 soft pretzels and drank 2 qts of club soda a day.

Not exactly healthy.

If Subway was my only choice of food I would starve to death cause I hate their food.

·
Registered
40,003 Posts
If Subway was my only choice of food I would starve to death cause I hate their food.

x2. I don't know how they stay in business.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts