The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
If I was the parent I'd pat my son on the back wish him a job well done and tell him to enjoy his 3 day vacation... heck I'd tell him to take the whole week off and buy him some ice cream.

·
Super Moderator
26,929 Posts
bootmud said:
If I was the parent I'd pat my son on the back wish him a job well done and tell him to enjoy his 3 day vacation... heck I'd tell him to take the whole week off and buy him some ice cream.

·
Administrator
28,376 Posts
bootmud said:
Chocolate? Vanilla? Strawberry? Butterface Ripple?

·
Registered
6,534 Posts
DIYASUB said:
bootmud said:
Chocolate? Vanilla? Strawberry? Butterface Ripple?
All of the above!!

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
I once worked retail years ago. The customer was always right. Even if he was stealing from the store.

I got the license number of a thief in a parking lot, and was told to forget it by management.
Store went out of business two years later.

The thieves knew an easy touch.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
The teen was NOT suspended for the disarming. He was suspended for not cooperating with police during the interview process.

Kudo's to the student for what he did but you need to show respect to the officers who are investigating the incident.

Don't let the media put a negative spin on this event. They only reported the story the way they wanted you to percive it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts