The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchased one of these crossbows, and wondering if anybody had any feedback to give me. The Stryker is pretty impressive with their speed at only 135 pounds. Also which one is more quiet. Can you shoot these bows at Cabelas?

·
Registered
18,625 Posts
The Horton Ultralight is the loudest crossbow I have ever shot. And I have shot alot of crossbows. Other than the noise, it is very lightweight and fast.

The Strykezone 350 is also lightweight, way better trigger and much queiter than the Horton UL. Both the SZ 350 and 380 have had trigger and limb issues. The trigger issue has been resolved, but the limbs are still having problems. The 380 more than the 350 but they are having enough of them that it must be considered.

Most bow shops will let you shoot the bows they have in stock. I would recommend shooting many, then weigh your impressions against customer service and reliability.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dpms said:
The Horton Ultralight is the loudest crossbow I have ever shot. And I have shot alot of crossbows. Other than the noise, it is very lightweight and fast.

The Strykezone 350 is also lightweight, way better trigger and much queiter than the Horton UL. Both the SZ 350 and 380 have had trigger and limb issues. The trigger issue has been resolved, but the limbs are still having problems. The 380 more than the 350 but they are having enough of them that it must be considered.

Most bow shops will let you shoot the bows they have in stock. I would recommend shooting many, then weigh your impressions against customer service and reliability.
Thanks! Appreciate it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts