The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just restrung my Excal Equinox today in preparation for the upcoming season and to begin firing some practice shots/sight in. I put a new Boo Custom String on it.
I know it's early but archery season will be on us before you know it gentlemen.

·
Registered
19,982 Posts
Been shooting for awhile now. I decided that the older I get it was better to write down the precise ranges that the reticle is dialed in for on both of my bows. I used a square piece of packing tape over a small piece of paper and put it on the left hand side of the stock.

My Parker Cyclone is 20,30,40 and 50 exactly. The Excalibur Vortex is 20,28,35 and 42 yards.

Season opens in mid September here in the SRA. Been scouting around for some baldies.

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
Arrowhead put a new string on my bow at the xbow fest and i been shooting 3 times a week at least. i should be ready come season. i only have a buck tag this year. if i fill it early i may get a 2b.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
beagler said:
Well I just restrung my Excal Equinox today in preparation for the upcoming season and to begin firing some practice shots/sight in. I put a new Boo Custom String on it.
I just put a new Boo string on my Exocet and this is the first time I ever had to adjust the scope since I purchased the bow in 2004,the thing shot 6" low at 25 yards...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts