The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
A bunch of guys over at acherytalk.com seem to really like them.They rank them right up there with all the top brands.
I just purchased a used APA Innovations Viper.APA is another not so well known top notch bow manufacturer.
apaarchery.com

·
Registered
31 Posts
Viper is dead in the hand,very little if any shock/vibration,very quiet,solid wall,smooth draw,very accurate and fast short ata single cam bow.
Most comfortable bow I ever shot,to each their own on feel though.
I could'nt be any more pleased with it.I sure wish I could afford another APA. Black mamba 7.5 would be a nice addition to my gear.
I jumped ship from PSE,so thats gotta say something,PSE make great bows too.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I shot an SR-71, nice bow. It was similar in grip and draw cycle to my bowtech allegiance, maybe a little smoother. Quiet at the shot with little to no hand shock. It was too similar to my bowtech for me to shell out $780 for one.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice review on the mamba.
I forgot to mention that all the forums I read,everyone is complaining that they have to wait a loooong time before they see their Strothers.
A bunch of guys ordered them in January and still havn't recieved them yet.Strothers is a new and small company that seems like they got overwealmed by the demand.
Call arround and ask alot of questions when ordering one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts