The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start off by saying this in not approved by Parker and may void your warranty! Do this at your own risk.

Here is what I came up with for a string stopper for the Enforcer and BushWacker. I used a 4 inch bolt cut off to 3 3/4 inches. The bolt was a 5/16 x 4 and had 18 pitch threads. I put a slight bend in to get it straight with the string. As you can see it will be a little difficult to get your rope cocker hooks into the string. I should have used two bends. The rubber stoppers are from an Excalibur STS system.

You will need to remove the riser assembly to get them into the riser.

It takes about 20 minutes from start to finish. You need two bolts and nuts, a hacksaw, 1/2 inch wrench, hammer and two rubber bumpers. This will have to be a DIY project. I won't be offering them for sale. (insurance agents are funny that way) I can get the rubber bumpers for those that are interested.

·
Registered
835 Posts
so what you are saying is if we put these on our enforcers and encountered a problem with the xbow we should remove them before we bring it to you for warranty work?

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I can't imagine it hurting a thing. I have a feeling all the guys putting string stoppers on the Tornado's last year prompted Parker to make them available this year. Where there is a need, someone will fill it. It's all good in my opinion, as we are getting some great products coming to market. The quality of crossbows is going to get even better as a result of all the things being done. The Cyclone is a good example, it's so much improved over last years model, it's hard to believe it came from the same roots.

·
Registered
835 Posts
how did the silencers work? was it noticable? did it cut down on the vibration after the shot? just may have to order some rubber stops from you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts