The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my traditions deer hunter stolen out of my truck last Friday night 12-20-13. It was stolen in Greenville pa 16125. It has black synthetic stock with white streaks in it they call it marble finish, has custom aluminium ram rod with a piece of brass on the end and some black electric tape on ramrod to help it stay in the holder. It has the bottom of a powerbelt the plastic with a drywall screw in it stuck in the bottom of barrel(homemade ballpulker got the bullet but couldnt get the plastic) Long story on that but that's why I had it in my truck I was going to shoot it out and clean it to get ready for late season. The thing that really upsets me is it wasa Christmas present from the wife a couple years ago. So if anyone knows of someone selling my gun please let me know. I filed a police report but the police said they can't do anything.. they will let me know if itshows up. IcaI called a couple local gun shops. Pease call 724-815-1906 if you know who has it. I won't press charges if gun is returned. I forgive whoever took it but I want my gun back.
Thanks
Jon

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Watch your local flea mkt,craigslist,local papers and stores that let you post ads.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
They can't do anything unless they have a lead to follow or someone tries to sell it to a dealer, where the SN would pop up stolen. Try this, run a want ad in all the free papers and sites, or pay for the ad in regular newspaper. Say you are looking for an inexpensive flinter for the season. Run the ad outside your immediate area. Your gun may just find you, I have seen this tactic work before.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
Big Jon,

I saw the one on Penns Woods also that had a ball in it. Since the ad was pulled, have you tried contacting the Administrator? He should be able to go in and look at history files.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts