The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I know its only preseason but its still a Burgh/Filthy thing. I'm headed to camp tonight so I won't be around to banter here tomorrow. So, please permit me to fire the first salvo....

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN......LIVE FROM THE CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE.... I AM PLEASE TO PRESENT TO YOU.....THE ONE.....THE ONLY.....

LUCKY TIGER!!! LUCKY TIGER!!!! LUCKY TIGER!!!

LET'S GO STILLERS N'AT!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Happy B-day, bud. I'm out the door in about 10 minutes.

I'll make sure I loft a few in your honor when I get to camp tonight.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Happ birthday sf. I will be watching the game at the steeler bar in Myrtle beach. Hope they shoot down the iggles.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Happy Birthday SF, Buckethead made a special cake for ya before he left for Brokeback Mountain, *cough, cough* I mean camp!

GO EAGLES!!!!

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
This should be a good test for the Eagles new Defense. I'm curious to see how they do against the running game of the Steelers. If any team is going to expose their LB's, the Steelers could be the one. The first half should be fun to watch tonight! I'll be playing pool tonight, but it will be on at the bar! Go EAGLES!

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
The Eagles will likely exploit the Steelers secondary. Interesting to see if the Eagles defensive front can put pressure on Ben against that swiss cheese O line of the Steelers.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
TraskOutdoors said:
The Eagles will likely exploit the Steelers secondary. Interesting to see if the Eagles defensive front can put pressure on Ben against that swiss cheese O line of the Steelers.
You do remember that we have been in 3 Super Bowls in the last 6 years with essentially the same problems, right? Thank God you are not a Pirate fan, you may have jumped off the 16th St bridge by now.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
A distant cousin of a guy who is known to frequent these boards prior to Pens/Cryer games:

LAMBERT PEPPY!!!LAMBERT PEPPY!!!LAMBERT PEPPY!!!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Do you guys think the steelers will be the same team without their biggest cheerleader Sweed on the sidelines tonight?

I'll bet a lot of veterans go thirsty without him there to fetch water for them.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
It may be better without him. The new water carrier probably won't drop the cup 98% of the time.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
TraskOutdoors said:
You do remember that we have been in 3 Super Bowls in the last 6 years with essentially the same problems, right? Thank God you are not a Pirate fan, you may have jumped off the 16th St bridge by now.
Yep and the problems are just as bad if not worse and yet the rest of the NFL continues to evolve. Teams are turning into spread 5 wide offenses and that spells trouble for the Steelers.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Protecting the QBs my butt....

Nice no call refs on the late hit on Ben. How much you wanna bet if that was Brady there would be laundry all over the field.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
I hate Fox. R Men looks good so far. I'd say this will be the last series for Ben, and R Men. Iggles D is playing really uninspired football right now. But, the game means nothing.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Offense is looking impressive in spite of losing two left tackles so far. I'm not that impressed though because it is quite evident that the Eagles LBs are very mediocre.

Let's see how they handle Vick and the Eagles O this time.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts