The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Really phase? Not what I wanted to ever see. Now I'm gonna have to cancel my comcast phone, internet and cable and get a satilite and get center ice. Dag can't catch a break with these anti gun people and business. No more Flyers home feeds for me I guess.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
My question is... Are they not going to allow gun ads on the outdoor channels that is a part of thier channel lineup? I mean I don't know how long I've seen a gun ad on any other network except ones like the outdoor channel, sportsmen's channel or the old Verses network aka nbc sports network. Seems to me it's really not that big of a deal. I mean it's kinda like tobacco ads. Haven't seen one of those in many many moons.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Don't care for most of the major networks as it is. Won't really affect me too much avoiding them. I usually don't have time to watch the games that are on nbc anyway as sunday is my only day off every week. Too much to do. Will however have to change my internet provider as it is currently comcast.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Of course I'll watch hockey. I just wont buy anything advertised on the network.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts