The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yep, not much to say, speachless, Palamolue looked lost, they
looked terrible today. Defense couldn't sack Tebow !!?? I am sick of the Tebow wagon.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
i have to do a better job.......
i have to put my players in a better position...
whoooopppssssss wrong thread

·
Registered
7,706 Posts
.......closed till september.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Although I live on the Phila side of the state I am a life long Steelers fan. That game was tough to watch, they (Steelers) are better than that. Bad showing today.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Made it further than most injured like no other team in the league...time for s few new names to become household names for the black and gold to replace some old, and in consistent Steeler fashion you know they will develop them. 2011 was not going to be the year, i think everyone knew that. Time to rip off the band-aid of 2011-12, feel the quick sting of this loss.

·
Banned
1,386 Posts
Made it further than most injured like no other team in the league
Sooooo I can blame the refs afterall for my Seahawks Superbowl loss to the Steelers???

The Steelers got carved up by a future wildcat/second string QB, not because they were injured, but because the defensive plan didn't respect Tebow enough and didn't adjust throughout the game hardly at all. Poor coaching, poor execution, poor adjustments. And did you see that clown Rothlesbergers "outfit" in the post game press conference. That was a classy hat ole Ben was wearing in the post game press conference (cough, cough). I couldn't root for Rothlesberger on a dare. You folks can have him. Keystonepaul

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
You're just jealous. Stop it. You know you have a secret man crush on ole Ben. Anyway, who cares what he wears. Who are you, the fashion police?

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
not a steeler fan at all but i could have coached that game better. for crying out loud ike taylor got burned 3 times befor deep and guess who got toasted again for the capper.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
comblockshooter said:
not a steeler fan at all but i could have coached that game better. for crying out loud ike taylor got burned 3 times befor deep and guess who got toasted again for the capper.

They were playing a lot of man coverage and left Taylor on his own. They didn't rush and dared Tebow to beat them himself and he did.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
Denver for the first time unchained Tebow and let him hang it all out. Kind of like getting all over a 396 Camaro for the first time after going through the break in period. Kudos to Denver!

·
Registered
20,672 Posts
*Moose said:
Denver for the first time unchained Tebow and let him hang it all out. Kind of like getting all over a 396 Camaro for the first time after going through the break in period. Kudos to Denver!
Well, we weren't sure Tebow could drive, so it was reluctantly, that he was handed the keys to the 396 Camaro.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Dennis, agreed, they kept troy up front dang near the whole game and had Mundy up there too. I've said this before Ike taylor is a good 2nd reciever but we need better corners and after Tebow burned us deep a couple times you would have thought they would have kept Mundy back deep to provide a safety net for our corners. Very poorly coached game. But as RB said we are beat up all to heck, we weren't winning the SB this year, we were just going to continue getting more people hurt. At least this year we pick before the ravens and can get our hands on a good O-lineman or corner, or several of them. Also with so many guys repeatedly getting hurt Keisel, Smith, Hampton, Troy, and harrison not getting any younger we might have a couple of rebuilding years ahead of us until some of the younger guys turn into the next steelers superstars.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
steelers lost because big ben had other thoughts on his mind after murdering Professor Plum in the dining room with the candlestick. nice hat

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
They lost because the better team won. No excuses.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Dan Castle said:
steelers lost because big ben had other thoughts on his mind after murdering Professor Plum in the dining room with the candlestick. nice hat
Who knew there would be so many fashion police on a hunting website? One man making comments about anothers wardrobe is just a little soft if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
958 Posts
The Steelers dared Tebow to beat them with his arm... the man who couldn't pass to save his parse made Tom Brady take notice... can he do it two weeks in a row? Doubt it..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts