The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well let's see if we can kick their butts right off the bat. Check balls for proper inflation!

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Patriots, 49ers and Ravens in the first month. Brutal. I have faith in them beating the Rams. Ravens game is always a crapshoot, but Bell will be back for that one. Let's hope we can cobble together either an insane pass rush, or a decent secondary by week 1. I'd go man coverage all night, and blitz whoever isn't covering anyone. Might lose, might also deflate Brady's lungs.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Weeks 12-16 , brutal murderers row.
Hawks, Colts , Bungles ,Broncos , Ratbirds
Gonna make a great playoff push.

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
ON PAPER, their defense could challenge for bottom spot in the league. Brown is whining about his contract, and we aren't even neat camp yet. Bell suspended for 3 games ? Add to that, their schedule is simply brutal. I ain't feelin' "playoff push", but then again, I'm typically a glass half-empty kinda guy.
Reckon we shall see

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe Brady will be suspended!!

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
he better be only because when bounty gate was around Payton was suspended because he should of known about it...Bilicheat and Brady Both should get it...Bilicheat should get a year because this is his second offense..I would give Brady 6 games...

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Don't be so sure that golden boy's suspension will hold up. Goodell wants to look tough now but the NFL isnt going to allow the face of the league not to play in the season opener and SB celebration ceremonies...

But hey, even if he is suspended, knowing the Pats and the Steelers and Belichick, Garapolo will torch Pittsburgh anyway and New England will laugh. Kraft is already in Roger's ear right now...

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
They may reduce from 6 games. But, they won't go from 6 to 0. He'll get 4 minimum, even on an appeal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts