The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Thank God. I was hoping they wouldn't have to keep playing awful teams. Two more games against cupcakes last year and the Steelers don't make the playoffs. They may go 14-2 in 2015, with losses to St. Louis and Oakland.

·
Registered
16,456 Posts
Nobody in their right mind had them going 11-5 last year after the hot mess start they had. That said, it's not even worth me predicting anything. I had them about 5-11, 6-10 last year after the TB loss.

·
Registered
20,503 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
Thank God. I was hoping they wouldn't have to keep playing awful teams. Two more games against cupcakes last year and the Steelers don't make the playoffs. They may go 14-2 in 2015, with losses to St. Louis and Oakland.
That was ridiculous last year. When they played someone with three wins, that's when you were nervous.

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
How did man-girl Brady & Co. draw an easier schedule than the Jets, the Redskins and the Giants?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Cause Brady needs 1 more win to be the all time top winning QB, and you can bet ole Rog will make it happen for him and his buddy Bob Krapp.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Birch812 said:
How did man-girl Brady & Co. draw an easier schedule than the Jets, the Redskins and the Giants?
Cause he plays the Jets twice. The Steelers have 4 games against playoff teams just by default, since they happen to play in the best division in football. Then again, steel sharpens steel. I want them playing good teams. If they aren't good enough to beat a good team in the regular season, they won't be good enough in the post season either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts