The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
121 - 140 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
While taunting is a known point of emphasis this year, I gott say the call on Marsh was kinda weak.

You stand over top a guy posturing, toss a ball at someone, get in someone's face, I get it. Don't need kids to imitate that. But a little jawing at the entire other team, that's a tough one.

Should not have gotten to that. A very lucky win in many ways.

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Man, does anyone want it in the AFC? Bills gag against the Jags, now the Ravens get the beat-down from the Fins.

It is a classic trap game now. Got the 0-8 Lions coming to town, and a win puts you in a tie for the division lead.

Okay lads - do not muff this one.

·
Registered
22,862 Posts
They could end up tied for first, or in last based on this game. I hate to say it, but it seems like every year, they lose a game they have no business losing. I hope this isn't that game.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Will you be surprised if the Steelers lose to lions? I kind of expect it unfortunately.

Me I'll be hunting 🙂 so will see score afterwards.
Man, does anyone want it in the AFC? Bills gag against the Jags, now the Ravens get the beat-down from the Fins.

It is a classic trap game now. Got the 0-8 Lions coming to town, and a win puts you in a tie for the division lead.

Okay lads - do not muff this one.

121 - 140 of 214 Posts