The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I don't care who wins but I am sure glad to be watching football. The afc is too good right now for the steelers to be title contenders. Enjoy big Ben's farewell tour. Those kind don't grow on trees. Maybe one of the most physically gifted qb's I've seen. It is a real shame they missed that window a few years ago.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Not being able to get Witherspoon up to speed to be able to play today is a shame and could really haunt them. Sutton on Diggs all day should score the crap out of everybody…

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
54 yards of offense in the first half, this o-line is the worst in football and will kill this team for the entire year.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Defense looking good. Offensive line struggling but not horrendous. That’s to be excepted since they have little NFL xperience outside Turner. .
Pleasantly surprised on defense but hope the line hold ups with age.
Offensive line will only get better (barring injury) as the season rolls on.
Long season so we’ll see how things look after the mid point.

·
Registered
11,344 Posts
Steelers suck....on the road against a legit SB contender....and they only win by 7??? It should have been 77-0.

Fire Tomlin, release Ben, forfeit the rest of this year's games and fold up the entire franchise!!!

I'll take ANY win coming out of Buffalo right now, even if it was 2-0. D looked good. O-line has some work, but I'll take it as young as they are and the first game they've played together against a team of this caliber.

Oh, I almost forgot,,,,,,yeah, they just got lucky....

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lots of rough spots, but the O came on just enough to get a huge road W against what should be one of the better teams in the league.

Did what they had to do, put the kicker in the spot to hit a 45-yarder to basically ice it. That's the kick that a well paid NFL kicker has to nail, and Boz showed his stuff. A solid close-it-out effort

Hold Bills to 16? After the opening kickoff? If they can avoid injury bug, who knows.

·
Registered
22,537 Posts
Sometimes a team gets outplayed, but still wins. That seemed to be the case Sunday. Still, I'll take it.

·
Registered
11,344 Posts
I'm guessing that the Steelers will rise a little bit higher than number 21 on the NFL power rankings this week.......but again. that's just a guess...

And by the way, I thought everyone on here would like to be reminded that according to the "Who's Watching" thread, none of us on here have any self-respect since we are watching. Just sayin.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts