The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1041 - 1060 of 1079 Posts

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
Supposedly the Steelers have made a trade for Jaguars linebacker Joe Schobert . No official statement yet and no other details.

·
Registered
11,335 Posts
I think the Steelers have the potential to be better than most people think. IMHO, their season will depend upon two things: 1.) Is the health and play of the offensive line. 2.) Is the health and play of Devin Bush.

If the O-line can do an even decent job of run blocking, I think the offense as a whole could be pretty dangerous.

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
Pretty impressive game tonight so far . Looks like that rookie TE is the real deal . Harris has made some fantastic plays also . Pretty exciting. Ben looks awesome but we will have to see how he holds up during the season.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Anyone still think a deal with Watt gets done before the season?

Watch him get hurt now, not being in the proverbial "hitting" shape. I don't wish that on him, but makes me leery

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
Well the Steelers just traded a 5th round pick for a CB . Witherspoon from Seattle. Guess he was rated as the 5th best CB last year . Can’t argue with getting him but would feel better if they traded to get a offensive lineman being that the O line by far is currently this teams biggest weakness.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Well the Steelers just traded a 5th round pick for a CB. Witherspoon from Seattle. Guess he was rated as the 5th best CB last year. Can’t argue with getting him but would feel better if they traded to get a offensive lineman being that the O line by far is currently this teams biggest weakness.
2023 5th rounder.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
They also likely give up a 2022 5th round comp pick. Since Witherspoon was signed by Seattle as an UFA, that signing transfers to the Steelers with the trade. Or so I read on the internet, so it must be true.

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
Guess Tunch Ilkin passed away. Pretty heartbreaking. Seemed like a great man and I will miss him . Such a horrible disease.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
It will make some lose their minds, but if Watt is demanding way too much in guaranteed money on this next contract, then they just need to trade him for what they can get.

Look, it’s going to be rebuild mode after this season and tying up ungoldly money on one guy (who hasn’t showed up in big games), is just stupid.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Look, it’s going to be rebuild mode after this season and tying up ungoldly money on one guy (who hasn’t showed up in big games), is just stupid.
I have been hoping all along that they would trade him, khalil mack brought two number one picks and watt should bring at least that. They can not win the super bowl with him this year just as easy as they won't win it with him. Putting that kind of cap space on one player that is not a franchise quarterback is cleveland and detroit dumb.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
I have been hoping all along that they would trade him. Khalil Mack brought two number one picks and Watt should bring at least that. They can not win the Super Bowl with him this year just as easy as they won't win it with him. Putting that kind of cap space on one player that is not a franchise quarterback is Cleveland and Detroit dumb.
They’re not going to trade him.

1041 - 1060 of 1079 Posts