The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

441 - 460 of 530 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I know it sounds crazy but it is possible for them to get three touchdowns and a two point conversion in two quarters of football. Not going to bed just get.
There is a better chance of winning $100 million in the lottery than the Steelers coming back to win.

·
Super Moderator
13,209 Posts
Offense: First half 4 turnovers, dropped passes, passes over thrown or behind the receiver, tipped balls, receivers falling down while the pass is in the air, third downs coming up a foot or less short, no game plan and calling plays like they are ahead........

Defense: Can't stop the run, no pressure on the quarter backend bad angles on the tackle.

Outside of those minor issues and being behind 25 points at half time the Steelers are playing well. "Well"..... like they have played for the last several games....

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Who’s still with me ? Can’t give up on them just yet. Especially if we get another quick three and out. Cleveland is rattled.

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
The first quarter killed them but it’s kind of irrelevant. This team is majorly flawed on many levels. Unfortunately I don’t think think the Steelers will make a ton of changes. It’s just not the way they do things . Tomlin will be back and Ben will be our starter for another year. They will blame the loss on the turnovers and will act like this game was just a fluke.

·
Super Moderator
13,209 Posts
Just need 17 points in 4 minutes......Sill making 3 yard passes.....

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Last playoff game they gave up 45 points to the Jags, now 48 to the Browns. 5 turnovers doesn't help.

The team is going to look quite a bit different next season. They have 21 free agents. They're way over the cap and will have to make some cap cuts.

Dupree, Connor, JuJu, Feiler, Villaneuva are all gone. They will sign either Sutton or Hilton, not both. McDonald will be cut. Haden probably will be cut. They should cut Pouncey but probably won't.

I hope they get rid of Fichtner. They won't fire Tomlin.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
They need to move on from Tomlin and both coordinators. The act has grown stale.

The standard is the standard, and they were not prepared to play this game. So find a coach that will raise the standard.

This group of coaches has proven their teams stagnate and fade. That is disasterous in the NFL.

Got behinds kicked. By a team that had one practice, down players and coaches. And while the Browns are a good team, they are not in the top tier.

They have a mediocre at best coaching staff, aging players in key positions on offense and a bad cap situation.

Need to rip the band aid off and purge it, otherwise gonna linger in mediocrity for a long, long time.

441 - 460 of 530 Posts