The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I think its obvious the fans were booing the idea of cancer first lol and then they noticed crosby standing there looking smug as ever.

·
Banned
11,450 Posts
I'm sure nobody here on HPA participated in that. I really hope not.

·
Registered
17,319 Posts
Classless. Always have been, always will be!

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, I get it, Santa was drunk. But cancer? Sheesh!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
you boo your rivals. I'm positive they were not booing breast cancer awareness, rest assured.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We generally boo our rivals on the ice. I've seen hockey fights cancer commercials at Pens games. I never heard any booing.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
that figures, since pens fans bring their barbies to play with during commerical breaks.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Dan Castle said:
that figures, since pens fans bring their barbies to play with during commerical breaks.
No, we're usaually distracted by the very real woman sitting beside us during the break. We can actually take a woman to a hockey game without having to worry about the other morons in the seats around us throwing out slurs and cussing. It's actually very nice, you guys out east should give it a try.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
The NIMBYfication of the NHL and HPA?

Speaking of "Staying Classy" - how about how the folks on the Left side of the state are pretending this to be something that it isn't?

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe we should all be hung for treason?

I'm sorry that humor and sarcasm are lost on you.

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Pickin' on folks is all good - but the whining from the Left side of the state didn't seem very sarcastic... seemed childish and petty.

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
Philly has the worst fans in the nation. I refuse to take my family to games in Philly because the dregs of society fill their stadiums. A friend of mine was down to see the Redskins v. Eagles at the Linc and when he went to the restroom he actually witnessed Eagles fans urinating on a Redskins fans feet.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
There is a reason that Philly sports fans have the reputation they do. They've earned it.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
dennis h. said:
Dan Castle said:
No, we're usaually distracted by the very real woman sitting beside us during the break. We can actually take a woman to a hockey game without having to worry about the other morons in the seats around us throwing out slurs and cussing. It's actually very nice, you guys out east should give it a try.

you guys actually take your women out in public with that ben guy running around??????

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
You guys actually walk your dogs in public with that convicted dog mutilator Vick running around?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
anybody who thinks this story is an actual story needs a reality check. read something from somebody that was actually at the game. they booed when crosbys nasally whiny voice played over the speakers and then when the trio came up it wasn't immediately clear what they were talking about but it stopped when the logo came up. nobody can actually think they were booing cancer research.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
steelerfan58 said:
You guys actually walk your dogs in public with that convicted dog mutilator Vick running around?

or in bens case........paid off....

·
Banned
11,450 Posts
This coming from someone who thinks Crosby is soft and can't play through the pain and dangers of a concussion? How do you expect anyone to take anything you say seriously? There really isn't much depth in any of it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts