The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
5,918 Posts
I'd sell the rack in a heartbeat. $25K pays a fair amount of college tuition, and to heck with the replica! If they offer me a replica, my reply would be to give me the extra cash.

I'll photograph my deer, hang that on the wall in a nice $20 frame, and keep my cost below $30.

· Registered
814 Posts
$25000 would be a nice down payment on land for my family to enjoy for generations. Besides, they could walk into any Cabels's and brag,"that one right there....my dad shot that one"!

· Registered
6,855 Posts
No way!! That money wouldn't last as long as you think and then you'd have no money and a hunk of plastic.

Now for life changing money... maybe.

· Registered
1,001 Posts
repsagA29 said:
$25000 would be a nice down payment on land for my family to enjoy for generations. Besides, they could walk into any Cabels's and brag,"that one right there....my dad shot that one"!
Exactly..... and I'd be braggin all the time about how the mount on my wall is a replica, while the original is on display at Cabela's.

· Banned
954 Posts
those 300+ inch deer that are in every cabelas are out of this world.

those originals would sell for just a little more than 25k...more along the lines of a "life-changing" amount.

· Banned
954 Posts
if you shoot a pa state record you will be in magazines for sure....mike nicola had a nice article in north american whitetail and a few others...i still have the NA whitetail issue he was in.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.