The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Starbucks

3K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  adudeuknow 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Ya beat me on this one this morning. Was all ready to post this article

Guess he means Starbucks' fancy coffee is fer wimmin and that WaWa stores have better coffee? Had some Starbuck's a time or two, wasn't impressed, but happy to read of their gun policy.

It's a start.

#10 ·
For starters, firearms cannot be carried in most state government offices or properties, court houses, school property, etc. Federal buildings, same thing, including post offices.

Private businesses open to the public are able to set their own rules and violating them may expose you to trespass citations.

#11 ·
what i mean fancy coffee is most often the drink for those people who don't like coffee to much or decaf. me i'm stright up coffee. don't need no stinken foam mustash. also the next guy i run into who says he likes starbucks will be the first. so we got 1 proud 2pleasanty surprised 3over priced 4 no idea 5wasn't impressed 6everyone has opinion 7 good to know. looks like i win i'm done with this...later

#12 ·
b&ghuntre said:
what i mean fancy coffee is most often the drink for those people who don't like coffee to much or decaf. me i'm stright up coffee. don't need no stinken foam mustash. also the next guy i run into who says he likes starbucks will be the first. so we got 1 proud 2pleasanty surprised 3over priced 4 no idea 5wasn't impressed 6everyone has opinion 7 good to know. looks like i win i'm done with this...later
what is there to win. different people have different tastes. just because i dont like something doesnt mean you have to

#14 ·
jstahl said:
b&ghuntre said:
what is there to win. different people have different tastes. just because i dont like something doesnt mean you have to
I'm impressed that you actually understood this jibberish. I think you win jstahl!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.