The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Standing Stone will hold a Novelty Woods Walk and Paper shoot on Feb 7th 2010. 50/50 prizes will be awarded for all matches. Shoot will start at 9am, covered firing line, flintlocks, and percusion only, open sites only. Must be present or have someone present to receive your prize. For more information on this shoot please call Paul Marshall at 717-436-5146

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Diretions:

From 22/322 East and Westbound: Take the Port Royal exit and go right. At the blinking red light go straight. From the blinking red light go approximatley 2 miles through the town of Port Royal, and make a right at Taylor's Garage onto route 333. Go approximately 1.2 mile and the club drive will be on your right.

From route 35: Go to red light in Mifflintown: the Juniata County Court Hous, Juniata Valley Bank, and First National Bank will be at the intersction. ( At the light- if you were heading eastbound towards Selingrove turn right, if you were heading west bound towards Shade Gap turn left) Go approximently 2 miles to the glinking red light, at the blinking red light turn right. From ther go approximently 2 miles through the town of Port Royal, and make a right at Talyor's Garage onto route 333. Go approximenttely 1.2 miles and the club drive will be on your right.

From route 75: You will need to make immediate left at Taylor's Garage just before you reach the town of Port Royal. After making the left on to route 333, go approximately 1.2 miles and club drive will be on your right. (If you come to the Port Royal river bridge you went too far.)

Bottom of page!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry about forgetting the directions. Somedays if my head wasn't attached I swear I would lose it. Thanks Jec Turkey dad for posting them.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THIS SHOOT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE SNOW!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts