The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Great job Ben! Thanks for doing the video!

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
nice video looks like a great time!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Great job on the vid Ben! Really wish I could have made it. Next year!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
real nice video- very impressive- but the bridge thing would not happen - that bridge would make the difference between boys and men- i am staying a boy- again- really enjoyed the video- thanks

·
Registered
8,510 Posts
That bridge really isnt as bad as you think....but then again I dont mind heights.

And you want to talk about awesome...stop in the middle or walk out on the walking part and just look down through

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
ah-- no thanks- i do not like heights- so if i would ride up there- do i have to take the bridge or is there a way around?-

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
ha barney I think you mean the difference between the men and the girls! It's not bad at all, and yes there are ways to get around it, but it's a long way around.

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
Good stuff Ben. Looking forward to riding with you soon and getting some rides together in the summer on the coal hills!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
barney said:
ok- - i guess i would try it once- but my eyes would be shut the whole time- lol-
Atta boy!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Barney, I had to take my wife across a few times double before she got the nerve up to do it her self. That first time it was REAL SLOW. but now she does it easy bressy lemon squezzy. and the view from the middle is amazing.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I would really like to see the vid but I run windows 98 , yes I know.
Is there a chance you could post this vid someplace more friendly for me to view?
My system does not support this viewer and I can not even download it properly.
For the record , I can view youtube.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
then you should be able to view this. I imagine that your flash player is not updated. or you do not even have flash player installed.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Turns out I am wrong , I can not view youtube anymore either. I WAS able to about 2 weeks ago but I tired after my last post here and could not view it so I upgraded threw the youtube website , I only get some sound now and then an error message.
I have rebooted a few times , nothing , I came back here just to say I could no longer view youtube , what a crock these computers are.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Well now , it looks like a vid that I saved in my favs 2 weeks ago DOES play ...... but nothing else on youtube will.
Interesting , actually I have suddenly grown tired of this computer stuff

1 - 20 of 24 Posts