The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year is especially challenging for our organization due to the cancellation of the Sportsman's Show. Please consider freeing up a Saturday evening to support us at our annual banquet. It's always a great time with good food, great folks, and fantastic items that can be yours at auction both live and silent to benefit SRWT. You can print off the image of the invitation and follow the directions as such. We hope to see some of you there. Thank you.

ps, sorry for the poor image quality, HPA is compressing the heck out of it. If you can't make it out, PM me with your email address and I'll send you the .pdf

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone out there is willing to donate a service or an item for auction at the banquet, please contact me via PM.

Thank you.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Due to the shows postponement and lack of general funding for the SRWT! i plan to turn over STEWIE and his mrs. which was the 1st traveling decoy i had ever made along with the record book and what pictures i happen to have along with it. I know quite a few people asked me about it when he returned so heres your chance! come out for a night of fellowship and do some bidding on the decoys!

·
Registered
519 Posts
In 2010 i did what i asume was the first traveling decoy for the Hunting Pa web site at the time i made a hen to go with the drake green wing teal his name was STEWIE! after i got him back i hunted over them myself for a while all the time trying to figure where they would end up in the long run! Friends and Family members were probably some of the first members of Susquehanna River Waterfowlers in the early days and they seem to have fallen on poorer times as we all have. I have decided to donate this pair of decoys to Susquehanna River Wetlands Trust Banquet for their upcomeing auction. Along with the log/jornal kept with Stewie as he travled the country and what pictures i collected of him along the way. Please feel free to attend the banquet and bid on the birds. Its for a worthy cause. I will try to post a picture of them tomorrow if possible. i did manage to print most of the pictures and marked them as to some of the special places STEWIE has been they will also be included in the auction!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts