The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm going to be planted 7's test plot's this spring, i will keep everyone update with it. The plan is to have the test plot's planted in 3 different site's in Pa.
I have a couple new seed mix's coming out. They seem to work really great. They did last year anyways.There's a new Clover mix coming out. And a new turnip mix coming out. And there going to be a upland bird mix coming out soon. I know it's a little late for this spring planting.The mix's should be out within the next month.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Grain sourghum,cowpeas,soybeans,sugarbeets,red white clover.Fall tillage radishes,winter rye,canadian field peas,soybeans,red clover mix,for 1 acre narrow kill plots planted mid august.The soys and canadian field peas will get hammered leaving the other stuff for winter.Overseed summer plots with red clover and winter rye for disking up next spring.I like grain sourghum instead of corn because it is easier to grow.And after the corn in the area is gone it becomes attractive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.