The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just my .02 cents worth... My son saved up his money and bought himself a very nice lightly used one about a month ago. I am very very impressed with it. we shot 7/8oz dove loads, 3 1/2 gooose loads and 3 in, duck loads so far without a problem. Honestly.. We have cleaned it well, taking it completly apart twice so far and it was very dirty. It only takes a second to adjust it from light loads to heavy loads. couple turns with a wrench, thats it. I would really like to get one for myself.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I have one. Bought it 3 or 4 years ago now. I don't have a bad thing to say about it other then they are ugly. I got it to be a swamp beater for duck hunting from kayaks. Ive dunked it. Used and abused it and it is still the most reliable shotgun I have. I can't get it to not cycle. The only way I'll ever replace it is if I loose it in the bottom of a swamp somewhere.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The Baikal (remington) semi-auto is considered by many to be the best bargain semi-auto available; especially waterfowlers. There are some vids on YouTube showing the extreme abuses the gun can take and still cycle. Only my left-handed affliction has kept me from owning one. shotgunworld.com has a forum section dedicated to the russian-produced guns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts