The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Sportsman For Trump

36K views 391 replies 82 participants last post by  JKSCCJ 
#1 ·
#8 ·
I not sure what I think about any of these candidates as far a person but, that said. Have to vote for our freedoms.

Way to many laws purposed that all they'll do is have us loosing more rights. Gun control is just one area.

Never made sense to me to control person that was already in control, why a good standing citizen should need be controlled. Its the ones that are unruly and or not following the laws that need controlled, and punished for there actions.

Have to start voting for Liberty and Freedom.

#9 ·
Trump is all for second amendment, but what scares me is his environmental view. He has been quoted to say "Global Warming is a Hoax" Global warming is having adverse effects on wildlife including habits, migration pattern, population decline, and habitat, its not just about the Polar Bears. What good are our firearms if our over populations of wildlife continue to decline?

I wish for once there would be a candidate to come out and say I am all for the second amendment and I am going to do whatever it takes to improve the environment and conservation. It seems now a days if you are concerned with the environment and listen to the science that declares the dangers and concerns you are a tree hugging liberal

#13 ·
I must take exception to your "bit of a loudmouth" position. He is an arrogant, egotistical and obnoxious <span style="font-weight: bold">BLOWHARD</span>. Always has been so.

There!

#18 ·
You guys that like Trump are getting snookered by a pathological liar. A 2A supporter, really? A few minutes worth of research will show you that Trump supported Bill Clinton's Assault Weapons Ban and he supported longer waiting periods. It's in his book, look it up. A little more research will reveal that he's changed political parties at least a half-dozen times in the last twenty years.

The pro-gun, conservative he pretends to be is not what he was not that long ago. But hey, as long as he says what you want to hear, right?

#19 ·
Every time I see an Obama/Biden bumper sticker on the back of some liberals vehicle I want to ram into them and drive them off the road.

Nothing would give me greater satisfaction than returning the favor and driving around with Trump stickers plastered all over the back of my truck if he becomes President.

#23 ·
The only other republican that has any kind of appeal to me is Kasich and I feel he is no chance of winning the nomination.

Trump is the only one in my opinion who has a shot at beating Clinton or Sanders. If any of the other nominees go against them we are just going to end up with the same result and they are going to be even worse than Obama.

#24 ·
When someone repeatedly says "trust me" as Trump does without giving specifics, I don't. Trump will not get my vote in the primary.
He'll have my vote in the general election, only because of the alternatives.

#25 ·
I don't get the whole Trump fascination with folks. He "could" be the guy.....problem is he can NOT control himself and his mouth. The guy has NO filter, is too thinned skinned, can dish it but not take it, thinks he's the smartest guy in the room(like Obama), has not given ANY specifics as to how he will do ANYTHING if elected, his arrogance knows no bounds and he has NO clue regarding the Constitution of The United States. I have tried to like the guy(did initially) and give him the benefit of the doubt.....the more I see/hear him the less I like.

The only one running in the GOP who really knows and will run the country according to the Constitution is Cruz.

That being said, I have no faith in any politician at this point as they have all proven to do what is best for THEM and no we the people.

#26 ·
This whole election process brings out the ugly side with all the candidates. Being nasty is almost a prerequisite to run and have any kind of chance. Trump is a cutthroat guy to begin with and of course he is not going to be as polished as the rest of the career politicians. That's okay by me though and in a way I find it kind of refreshing. If Trump wins the nomination and selects a qualified running mate I feel that things will become more balanced and start to put voters minds at ease.
I feel Trump is very capable of representing the Presidency well if he gets in. He would not be so successful if all he was in life is an egotistical arrogant jerk. If that were true he would of burned his bridges a long time ago and fell off the map.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.