The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
His sons were under fire from some of the anti wackos a few years ago for their African hunts and pictures from them

·
Registered
830 Posts
Mr Trump has got my vote - and my offer to work for his campaign (first time I ever offered that to any political candidate).

·
Registered
522 Posts
I not sure what I think about any of these candidates as far a person but, that said. Have to vote for our freedoms.

Way to many laws purposed that all they'll do is have us loosing more rights. Gun control is just one area.

Never made sense to me to control person that was already in control, why a good standing citizen should need be controlled. Its the ones that are unruly and or not following the laws that need controlled, and punished for there actions.

Have to start voting for Liberty and Freedom.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Trump is all for second amendment, but what scares me is his environmental view. He has been quoted to say "Global Warming is a Hoax" Global warming is having adverse effects on wildlife including habits, migration pattern, population decline, and habitat, its not just about the Polar Bears. What good are our firearms if our over populations of wildlife continue to decline?

I wish for once there would be a candidate to come out and say I am all for the second amendment and I am going to do whatever it takes to improve the environment and conservation. It seems now a days if you are concerned with the environment and listen to the science that declares the dangers and concerns you are a tree hugging liberal

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
jackaxelk said:
Like Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump will say anything to get a vote.
This is my precise thought. I find it hard to take much of anything he says as coming from deeply held beliefs. Not to mention he's a bit of a loud mouth and poorly spoken at that.

·
Registered
25,476 Posts
I must take exception to your "bit of a loudmouth" position. He is an arrogant, egotistical and obnoxious <span style="font-weight: bold">BLOWHARD</span>. Always has been so.

There!

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
If Trump is so 2nd amendment, why doesn't he allow people to carry in his buildings?

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
You guys that like Trump are getting snookered by a pathological liar. A 2A supporter, really? A few minutes worth of research will show you that Trump supported Bill Clinton's Assault Weapons Ban and he supported longer waiting periods. It's in his book, look it up. A little more research will reveal that he's changed political parties at least a half-dozen times in the last twenty years.

The pro-gun, conservative he pretends to be is not what he was not that long ago. But hey, as long as he says what you want to hear, right?

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
Every time I see an Obama/Biden bumper sticker on the back of some liberals vehicle I want to ram into them and drive them off the road.

Nothing would give me greater satisfaction than returning the favor and driving around with Trump stickers plastered all over the back of my truck if he becomes President.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Why not vote for an actual conservative with a verifiable record? Then you could plaster those stickers all over. There are several in the race and it would have the same effect on liberals. It would be much better for America too.

1 - 20 of 392 Posts