The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son just bought his first shotgun. He wants to take it out this weekend and do a little shooting. Can anyone suggest a sporting clays course near me? I live in the Danville/Bloomsburg PA area. Thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
How far are you willing to travel? Friedenburg Fish and Game has sporting clays every other Sunday they're usually 50 clay rounds and I think $12 a person the next shoot is sept 6th if your interested, there address is 169 stone mountain rd pine grove pa

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
We have some members from your area and non-members who come here to Rock Mountain. We're just about 1 1/2 hours East from Bloomsburg/Danville area. Open year round, Wed-Sun, from 9 until 5.

·
Registered
170 Posts
North Montour club near Washingtonville just past the montour preserve shoots 5 stand some Sundays and some Sundays they shoot sporting clays. I don't know if they are shooting this week end or not.
Northmberland gun club shoots 5 stands on Thursday evening and Skeet and trap on Wednesday evenings. Sundays they shoot Skeet and Trap also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts