The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the Lancaster area. I was wondering if there are any good sporting clay courses or just simple trap shooting places around?

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Elstonville Sportsmens has sporting clays on Weds. night from 4-9 and Sunday from 9-2.
Mount Joy Sportsmens has Trap shooting on Tues. OR Thurs. from 6-10? Not sure what day and when they end.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip! I checked out their website...it doesnt specifically say 'open to the public'. Are you sure that isn't just for members?

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Yep, it is for non-members and members. I am not a member and have been there many times. The Eatery and sporting clays at elstonville are open to the public. You have to be a member to enter the bar.
If I am correct it is $10.00 for members and $12.00 for non-members. But dont hold me to it.

Mount Joy is also open to the public for trap, but you have to be a member to use the other facilities.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you go another 25min toward the west to Hummelstown. Hummelstown Field and Stream shoot sporting clays every Sunday from 9 to 2 . 50 birds non member 10.00

1 - 10 of 10 Posts