The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I snapped my jaw screw after adjusting my flint tonight and am looking for a replacement. Does anyone have one available? I emailed T/C and got a reply that they may not respond for three business days, and I'm guessing they may be off Monday and Tuesday. I hate to miss that much hunting during the best season. Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
746 Posts
Broke one a few years ago. Of course during the season. Went to lowes an got a bolt (capscrew) that takes an Allen wrench and that got me through till I could get an "official" one.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I think I have what you are looking for. Send my a message with your address and I will have it in the mail Monday morning.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
steelstalker said:
Broke one a few years ago. Of course during the season. Went to lowes an got a bolt (capscrew) that takes an Allen wrench and that got me through till I could get an "official" one.

This is what I would do also if you want to hunt tomorrow,no mail on tuesday.
Just take the hammer with you to lowes,or good hardware store.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the fast responses. Problem solved with a spare coming to me and I will send him the one I get from T/C.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
flintr said:
Thanks for all the fast responses. Problem solved with a spare coming to me and I will send him the one I get from T/C.
In case you need anything in the future, Rt 66 Sporting Goods is a good source. I imagine you could give them a call, and they would ship. See link.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts