The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here ever heard of or hunted with Natures Ridge Outfitter in French Lick Indiana?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just my 2 cents, I tried to research them, they have no website, no pictures of recent deer taken, no pictures of any lodging. They have a facebook page with an email to contact them for dates and pricing.your investing a lot of money and time, but their not telling you much about their operation. Sounds like you would be rolling the dice going on a hunt there. Either way best of luck.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw what you fellas saw so I actually looked up some archery shops in the area and got some non biased info. Some of which was pretty positive. We wont be holding out for a monster, but should see plenty of deer. We rolled the dice, hope they don't come up snake eyes. I will report on this sometime after Nov. 14

·
Registered
65 Posts
Best of luck CBB, you don't know till you try. I'm sure there are good deer there, like hunting in ohio. I'll make sure and check back on your hunt.

·
Super Moderator
12,502 Posts
There are large bucks in Southern Indiana. I am originally from 25 miles from French Lick. Moved a away several years ago but hunted a camp there for many years. Took a 154 buck in Southern IN a few years back. There is Public land with good hunting and not much pressure during archery season. Glendale Lake near Jasper, Harrison County state Park and areas of Hoosier National Park.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the tips on the public ground. May be a good DIY reference for 2016!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts