The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Sometimes you get lucky

4K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Griz 
#1 ·
Got this shot of a bedded doe this morning when the sun made a very brief appearance and wanted to share it here.
I spent some time with my Pro photographer buddy last night and he put me onto the method for adding selective coloring to black and white pics. I think I'm going to have some fun with this one. It sure will make it easy to accent product photos I do on occasion.

Griz

I'm going to frame this one.

Selective coloring pics

See less See more
#5 ·
For those who like scenery, I got this one Christmas Eve in Ligonier. Again I used the selective color to accent just the wreath on the old barn.
Hey glad you guys enjoy the pics. Have to go add some more beer to the kraut.

Griz

#15 ·
Love the bedded doe and barn picture!

I saw a bedded doe as I was bear hunting 2nd day. I was still hunting and came up upon her....of course she had already saw me and was very alert, head up high. She was snug up against a fallen tree, and her colors were so bright. We played the "dead-still-stare" game with each other for a moment, and she finally got up and ran off down over the knob. Was a great outdoors moment, permanently ingrained in my head.

#22 ·
Terrific pics, good job, Im going to have to learn that selective coloring, is that photoshop?
Yes it can be done with Photoshop.

Am I from around Ligonier?
Used to live in Greensburg and have family in Ligonier and near Rector.

Griz

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.