The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
probly be a good thing to see some sustainded jobs. they got a lot of hurdles to overcome to make it happen, not the least of which is the fact that towanda water is not even in wysox yet. when that happens its still another big hurdle to get back across river to asylum twp.

gas booms can come and go, but jobs that come with theese types of plants will last. this is what our state should be focusing on.

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
Moxie Energy is also proposing to build a similar facility in Lycoming County’s Clinton Township.

I agree, this is a good direction to be moving in. Both the short term and long term employment prospects are enhanced. Not really mentioned is the other long term local community economic gains. Everything from local contractors for various projects to the local mom and pop lunch counter will benefit from this.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
In the future there will probably be a few of these around in Pennsylvania. Plus, I'm sure there going to be tied into existing gas pipelines and extra transmission stations may spring up as well. You'll need men to make pipeline cuts, supervision, etc. Alot of wealth is headed for residents of Pa.

I was talking to my in-laws in Potter county last night and they were telling me about new commercial places being built in Coudersport and Galeton.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts