The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a post on Facebook today that said that Sen. Feinstein D. Calif believes that ALL veterans are mentally ill and should be denied the right to own firearms. I have emailed our senators stating my distaste for this statement and saying they should press for censure and dismissal from the Senate for her if true.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
She has been mentally ill for years with liberalitus and should be detained in prison indefinitely as an enemy of the state.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts

These big shots mouths always get them in trouble. She should step down, but I'll bet the 80 year old crypt keeper will die in office first.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Gentlemen,
These are the kind of Communists we are up against today,
call and write your Congressman and Senator, tell them you are more than just angry about this old female dog, and her attack on the US Consititution and the Military Veterans who have served it. Tell them you are a Veteran (if you are) and want her removed from the US Senate.
Pine Creek/Dave

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Keep that picture away from the Dairy Barn!!
The milk will curdle and if you have any eight day clocks don't get the Pic near them!!
I SPOSE I will have to turn in ALL my guns cause I am a mentally defective Veteran!!
She will still be OK to purchase Firearms because you must have a Brain before it can be Judged Defective!
She is NOT a candidate for PTSD and certainly not for STD!!
Smage

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Her comments only proved that she is total bad word I'm not allowed to say here. She basically said that 1. PTSD is a relatively new thing that started with Iraq vets and that basically all vets that have been deployed to Iraq/Afghanistan have PTSD and are broken, ticking, timebombs that are awaiting to erupt like Rambo and decimate small towns with a vengeance. #2 is that we shouldn't be allowed to have semi-autos because there is no way to tell if we are mentally defective and if we do get ahold of a semi-auto, we will do something so horrible with it its unconscionable.

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
Feinstein said...

The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War...
PTSD is new? It never happened to soldiers of any other war? Not even to guys who came back to the states after spending years in Japanese prison camps after WWII?

This lady is a nutjob.

BH

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
Yes, but Feinstein is the kind of mentally incompetent imbecile who thinks that because she heard the term PTSD in the past decade for the 1st time in her life, that this translates to there being nothing of the kind ever experienced by humanity prior to her first hearing of PTSD.

Seriously, the kind of imbeciles that get elected to have massive powers over the people is mind-blowing.

Quite honestly I am embarrassed and ashamed of America for ever letting politicians get any form of power over us. With regards to the likes of Feinstein- "May posterity forget that they were our countrymen...".

BH

1 - 10 of 10 Posts