The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
I got a chance to meet a lot of out celebrities. Bill Jordan, Walter Parrot, Matt Morrett, Michael Waddell, Eddie Salter and Will Promos. I'm not big on the outdoor celebrities much anymore but the one I would truly like to meet is Ray Eye. That guy is one knowledgeable turkey killing machine. Would be nice to even hunt with him. Now I'm only dreaming!

Registered
I have the fortunate pleasure to know Bob Sopchick personally. I was the best man in his daughter's wedding. The profile of a spring gobbler picture is framed and hanging in my kitchen. He is an excellent guy and an excellent artist. He has such a gift to recreate the colors on a mature spring gobbler and that painting is not the only representation of that. I'm really excited to see that image on here and proud to know him. His son-in-law frequents this site and is somebody who I have taken under my wing a bit as far as waterfowl and turkey hunting go.

Reactions: maytom
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.