The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I visited the York store today and took a few snapshots to give you an idea of the variety they have in stock. The prices are amazing as well. Stop in and give these guys a look, you won't leave empty handed.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
4c_game_chaser said:
Stop in and give these guys a look, you won't leave empty handed.
As per my girlfriend, I'm not allowed in there without parental supervision

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I've been in this store a couple times( used to live about a mile away) and I like it a lot better than their old location on George street. Much better layout and location. I don't get back to York very much, but when I do I will make it a point to stop in.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hodgeman 3.5mm Stocking Foot Chest Waders $59.99. Not sure about the shipping cost but would guess $10 would almost cover it.

Sizes Available in Stock <span style="font-weight: bold">LARGE & 2X-LARGE</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">SOLD OUT</span> of Medium and X-Large

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I generally try to stop in at least once every couple weeks...got quite a few good deals there plus they sell live bait...which i will be getting some minnows there wednesday!

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
DO you carry any surf fishing gear? Rods, Reels, Rigs, etc.......

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yes we do. Not always in stock but we currently have some 11' Surf Rods and some big 65 or 6500 and 80 or 8000 series reels in stock from Okuma and Tica. Better hurry in before catfish season gets here because we sell most of our big stuff to the catfish guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts