The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some screen shots from video of my hunts from 2009. Quality isn't too good b/c it was from an older video camera, looking into a new High Def 1080p for all the videoing I do.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The last picture is from the buck out in the fragmities...he had only two ways to go. I choose one and headed around to set up with about 30 min. left. He choose the other way by crossing the water following a doe just as I got my bow pulled up. You win some and you lose some. I learned alot more this year as I had to change from my big/small woodlots/suburban hunting to a new way of hunting island deer. I saw some bucks this year that were easly 5 years old. Had to put in alot of time though and passed on many small bucks. Didn't see a deer probably until November. than I started to figure them out some.

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
missedshed said:
The last picture is from the buck out in the fragmities...he had only two ways to go. I choose one and headed around to set up with about 30 min. left. He choose the other way by crossing the water following a doe just as I got my bow pulled up. You win some and you lose some. I learned alot more this year as I had to change from my big/small woodlots/suburban hunting to a new way of hunting island deer. I saw some bucks this year that were easly 5 years old. Had to put in alot of time though and passed on many small bucks. Didn't see a deer probably until November. than I started to figure them out some.
looks and sounds like a great place to be. keep hunting there and great things are bound to happen. with the amount of mature deer in there id have to say there is an real old monster that has yet to show himself.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I found one, just no photos of him. I'm O.O.S now for the year...broke my leg about a week ago. I was looking to finish out my season hunting this area. Looking forward to next year now. I saw just about everything this year, geese, snow geese,ducks, turkeys, foxes, racoons and pheasants

1 - 16 of 16 Posts