The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 weeks of high heat and no rain;last friday nite's rain was welcome and took out 6 beagles sat. afternoon.This video was the last bunny they ran and the best footage.The rabbits cross this road and give the dogs trouble most of the time .They ran another one for 40 min.in the woods mostly but no decent videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbjtw69Mpu4

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Whats the breeding on the dog that comes out on the line 2nd at the end of your video, looks to have an orange collar on? Nice Video! I beleive it's the one with the high-pitch squall mouth.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's roscoe.No papers but was told he has branko bloodlines.He's 16 in.,likes to run the front and hunts his butt off.used to run deer real good.
I think I cured him.
He runs hare real well also.I love his squealy mouth; you can hear it a long way off.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I have some strange beagles. My best female has a rough,harsh sounding bark. A female out of one of her litters has a high-pitched chirpy bark. She was in the video too.She is the mostly white beagle and skinny. With the high humidity I won't be running them much.The evenings seem to be better for running.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts